When I read versatile, I imagine a ninja… It sounds like something that can adapt and deal with all situations. Though I probably cannot deal with all situations, I do have posts about all sorts of topics. So I guess I’m versatile to some extent…
I was nominated by the Bilingual Vegetable (link to nomination) who writes a funny blog called Ramblings Of A Bored Teenager. He’s nominated me for the last award I got which means he must really like my writing. Either that or he’s luring me in to murder me. I don’t know why he would murder me, but I do have a collection of shot glasses from different countries. Maybe it’s those he’s after… If I don’t post for a few weeks just assume that I’ve been murdered. If this happens you’re best off following his blog. I don’t plan to post much when I cross over to the other side…
Anyway, here is what I have to do:
- Show the award on your blog (tada!).
- Thank the person who nominated me.
- Share 7 things about myself.
- Nominate other blogs.
So I want to start off by thanking Bilingual Vegetable. I tried to do it above but ended up talking about him murdering me to get my shot glasses.
Thank You for the nomination! I apologise for the bluntness of my gratitude. I just want to make it clear and obvious. That way, you will have more incentive to do it quickly and painlessly when the time comes. **sob**sob**
Now for the 7 things… being careful to not disclose my address to potential murderers.
- I’m an 18-year-old male from Poland.
- I study Mechanical Engineering and I have 3 more years before my promised starting salary 😀
- I don’t believe in drying dishes. Once I wash them, I just put them away while they are still wet. I’ve done it for years and I’ve not died or gotten ill or lost friends or contracted cancer. I’m pretty sure it’s safe. Then again I might be getting murdered soon so you never know.
- When I have tea or coffee I secretly put in a lot more sugar than I should. I then worry that someone will pick up my mug by accident and find out. This has been going on for a long time now… I know it’s a problem. I’m working on it.
- I sometimes brush my teeth in the shower. I then get disgusted when I spit the foam and some of it lands on my feet.
- I secretly enjoy my course, but I complain about it because I think it’s cool to complain about things.
- I solve rubic’s cubes. I can do 2x2x2, 3x3x3 and 4x4x4. It’s a bit of an obsession, but it relaxes me.
- Sometimes I want to say something so much that I’m willing to break the rules to say it…
Now for the nominations of other Versatile bloggers. I know that people are lazy and they are more likely to visit these if I only nominate a few:
Check them out!